RED DOT PKU GEN. 2
NPZ - Red Dot PKU Generation 2 to picatinny
PKU-2 is a red dot developed by NPZ specifically for the latest Kalashnikov generation (AK-12 AK-15 and TR3),
but it is suitable for any weapon with a picatinny rail.
It is not another red dot, but the top of the range of Russian military production and you can see it from the details.
- The quick coupling is provided with a safety device to prevent accidental opening.
- The caps (with O-rings) are shaped to adjust the turrets.
- The anti-glare front lens with Tochka-K technology guarantees extraordinary image definition and vivid natural colors even in low-light. Obviously it is anti-fleck.
- 12 intensity levels 1-2 for IR or thermal imaging camera, 3-4 low light, 5-9 day, 10-12 snow or against sun.
- The watertight body is filled with nitrogen and is waterproof up to 3m.
- The range of use (limited by the battery) is +/- 40 C °.
- Field of view 9 degrees
- Resolution 1 arc. sec
- 12 brightness levels' (1-3 for night vision) +/- 0-10 milliradians.
- Dimensions 62x52x53, weight only 140gr
Tested on automatic weapons up to caliber 7.62x54R. Uses a common CR2032 battery.
You might also like